Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little bit of fun

+4
Kahlira
Prof. Cuddles
Lectral
Leafy
8 posters

Go down

A little bit of fun Empty A little bit of fun

Post  Leafy 10th November 2008, 1:31 am

((I'm assuming most of you know the ground rules for basic RP, stay in character, (( and )) for Out Of Character or OOC, attempt to use a little more than 5 word responses... I'm not asking for paragraph RP's, but I get annoyed if a response is like "he says "ok""" and that's it... Let's see, what else, wait your turn if possible, I don't like leaving people out if I can help it ^_^; Or, we're good to go, let's abuse this poor neglected little forum XD ))

A little bit of fun Maboroshi

A large black stallion entered the clearing, opalescent hues alighting his coat as he walked. He was wandering as always, looking for what he did not know, but it was the not knowing that propelled him. Ever onward, sometimes following the sun, and sometimes the moon, today he followed the sun on it's journey ever westward. This time it had led him into lush, fertile lands where the grass beneath his feet was springy and the air cool and moist, a grand change from the desert he'd gone through already. As he walked he wondered if any other horses like himself lived in this hospitable little place, so far he'd seen no signs, but only time would tell.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Psilk
Health points:
A little bit of fun Left_bar_bleue200/200A little bit of fun Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun Empty Re: A little bit of fun

Post  Lectral 10th November 2008, 1:54 am

A little bit of fun 064Fierra

Fierra had wandered away from her friends, and was exploring the grassland. She'd only recently joined up with the herd she was calling home, and was still getting used to being around others constantly. Out in the grassland, there weren't many others around, and she could kick up her heels a bit. She bucked a little, then pranced a little circle in the the grass, the wind teasing her mane as she moved. Mind lost in her free-spirited antics, she somehow missed seeing the winged stallion wandering nearby.

Lectral

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Youkon Gold
Health points:
A little bit of fun Left_bar_bleue189/200A little bit of fun Empty_bar_bleue  (189/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof. Cuddles 10th November 2008, 2:23 am

A little bit of fun 056Esmerelda

Esmerelda aimlessly walked about the clearing, daintly picking wildflowers for a quick snack. She breathed deep the perfumed air and smiled to herself. This day was a perfect day to cut herself from the herd for some solitude. She reveled in the silence and slowly plodded along, without care or goal. She suddenly could hear the hoofbeats of another and turned her head. She moved closer because she could not believe her eyes. A handsome stallion with vast wings like that of a bird. She had never really seen any horse like, surely there were none in her herd, so her curiousity was instantly perked. Maybe solitude was overrated now.

Prof. Cuddles

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Esmerelda
Health points:
A little bit of fun Left_bar_bleue182/200A little bit of fun Empty_bar_bleue  (182/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 10th November 2008, 3:00 am

He quickly caught wind of the two mares and turned in each of their directions, first to the one who wasn't really watching, and then to the one, whom to his surprise was. Dark blue eyes met brown and he found himself frozen in place, this being the first other Unbridled he'd met in a very long time. Now suddenly unsure of himself, he folded his wings by his sides and took a hesitant step in her direction, forgetting his trek after the sun.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:
A little bit of fun Left_bar_bleue200/200A little bit of fun Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlira 10th November 2008, 7:36 am

A little bit of fun 054ses11

Sestrilla tossed his head a bit. His whole herd was getting on his last nerve! Seriously. Four stallions, and he was expected to be ok with that? No way! So he decided to go for a bit of a walk. Not knowing where he was going, he decided to run. So he did. His wandering wasn't exactly going anywhere though, and somehow he managed upon a clearing where three others were. He skirted the outside.. He sniffed the air. Two mares! And a winged stallion though. He sighed and decided to wander into the area to graze. He was flashy too by George! Seriously. How many other purple stallions were there out there? The blue fire black mare seemed to hold his gaze the most, as he sensed the paint in love with the pegasus. He had a sense for those things. And this time he hoped he was right. He stoppped his grazing, and looked up towards where she wa frolicking.
Kahlira
Kahlira

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Dark Desire
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentmoon 10th November 2008, 9:04 am

A little bit of fun 040Castanova

Casta loped around his plot of territory before circling back around. He was about to return to his herd when a purple male stuck out from the area. He was on the borderlines of my territory, the arabian thought. No, he wasnt about to go tackling the other head on, but he certainly wouldn't back down either. Aproaching closer to Sest, Casta nickedered a greeting. "I don't think they'll be coming with you, I'm afraid." The proud arabian kept his head and tail high, just to impress but wasn't in the mood to challenge anybody right now.

((OOC: So no one's talked yet, but uh, I don't know if they do talk for that matter >>))
Silentmoon
Silentmoon

Female Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Breyers!! :D
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Castanova
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  WillowDragon 10th November 2008, 1:03 pm

A little bit of fun 072Aysel

Aysel shook out her long dark hair before gracefully lifting her head to smell the air, 'hmmm new males'.
She looked back at the rest of her Herd and snorted decisively, they were all grazing, which is all very well and good, but not as much fun as the adventure of new blood on the horizon!

The grey pranced off lightly, and it wasn't long before she came in sight of the unfamiliar equines. As they had not noticed her yet, she decided to see what this new group had to offer...They were a colourful bunch 'A purple stallion? Thats...umm different' but the one that really caught her eye was the large black stallion stood a little way off 'Ooo wings, i could get into that!'

She shook herself slightly and stood tall and proud before venturing closer to the group...

WillowDragon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Character sheet
Unbridled name: ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof. Cuddles 10th November 2008, 2:25 pm

Esmerelda's breath caught in her throat. 'He's coming closer,' she thought. 'What will I say? What do you say to a winged horse? Nice weather? How about that sky? No, no, no, that just sounds ridiculous.' She forced herself to move closer, trying not to look worried about how her mane or tail looked. She held her head high, hoping she looked confident. "Hello, there." She said. She became aware of the others presence but was unconcerned at the moment. Such a spectacle like a winged horse would likely draw a crowd.

Prof. Cuddles

Character sheet
Health points:
A little bit of fun Left_bar_bleue182/200A little bit of fun Empty_bar_bleue  (182/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 10th November 2008, 6:58 pm

Where there had been only two, now there were more! Horses were coming out of the woodwork! He hesitated, glancing around cautiously, now there were two stallions and another mare near him. At best he hoped he wasn't intruding on the stallions territory, much less on their mares. Hearing the gypsy mare speak he turned his attention back toward her and continued his approach. "Greetings." He said, bowing his head very low to her with utmost respect.

((Yes, they can talk ^_^ I encourage it XD or this is gonna get awkward realfast with horse body language XD ))
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaats711 10th November 2008, 8:21 pm

A little bit of fun 063Demeter
Demeter poked her head out of the forest she so well blended into. Stallions she thought, perking her ears toward the clearing. Her glossy orange mane fell in long tresses beside her, as she stepped out toward the clearing, revealing her odd, but beautiful, patterns. She troted, flowingly toward the other horses.
Kaats711
Kaats711

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Demeter
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlira 10th November 2008, 8:24 pm

Sestrilla cocked his head just a bit to the newest stallion to join the clearing. Tramping down a snort of disgust at another stallion talking to him. No, must make a good impression, better then he did with Thalhk. " I.. Umm..." he trailed off.. Gazing a bit off into the distance. " Well, wouldn't it be nice though?" He hoped maybe the new stallion could be a friend. But would never come right out and ask that of anyone. He didn't like to be forced into anything, and so wouldn't force anything on anyone. "The name's Sestrilla, You can call me Sest if you'd like..." he trailed off again, wondering if he'd maybe said too much. Could he be in someone else's territory? He knew how his leader acted from time to time, though Thalhk accepted everyone.

He whickered a small sound. Looking Cast straight in the eye. "What brings you here?" he asked.

His gaze turned toward a rather flashy mare.. Were those leaves upon her? Interesting.

((OOC: I like the sest nickname btw, hope ya don't mind me stealing it!))
Kahlira
Kahlira

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaats711 10th November 2008, 8:37 pm

Demeter noticed a elegant purple stallion.She trotted closer to the group. Cocking her head to the left she began to speak to the stallion. "Greetings, my name Demeter." she nicker toward the purple stallion. She came to a stop a few feet away, her snowy white coat seemed to sparkle in the sunlight, not always a good thing in the wild, it reminded her why she stayed mostly in the forest. Unfortunatly the forest was lonely.
Kaats711
Kaats711

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlira 10th November 2008, 8:49 pm

The flashy leaf riddled mare had spoken to Sest! He was so in love, turning a bit to give the mare his full attention, momentarily forgetting about Cast, though he did keep him in his eye corner. "The name's Sestrilla, it means beloved actually. But everyone calls me Sest." So mares noticed the flashyness of his purpleness. He tossed his mane a little bit, the dark purple of his mane, the white streak reflecting the sunlight. Oh he knew he was flashy. He knew that. "What brings you here?" he asked of her.
Kahlira
Kahlira

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaats711 10th November 2008, 9:21 pm

Demeter smiled impishly, he was very handsome, espcially with that gorgeuos stripe in his mane. "I'm here just from randopme wandering." she explianed, " I live in the forest, so sometimes I go looking for company. What brought you here?" She tossed her tail showing off the red tips.
Kaats711
Kaats711

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlira 10th November 2008, 9:31 pm

Sest switched his tail, maybe at a fly, maybe in annoyance, maybe just for attention, he wouldn't tell exactly why. He just does it some times. "Well, much the same as you. Just.. I sort of wanted a bit of freedom. To be in some fresh air. Away from Thalhk and his high fiber diet. Man! He's killer stinky sometimes. Me, I prefer apples. Wonder what.. Well.. I just dunno."
Kahlira
Kahlira

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Lokitha 11th November 2008, 12:09 am

((OCC: Mind me jumping in real quick?))

A little bit of fun 006Jetson

A mild rustle came from the tall grass near a small pond. Up from it came an appaloosa stallion, still half asleep. With a vigorous hake of his mane, the twigs and grass let up and dropped to the ground. Why is there so much noise? Jetson thought, turning his large body around. What he saw shocked him, and made him take a step back. Why in the world are they all here? The appaloosa pawed the ground. How was he supposed to enjoy his day now? He could try and sneak off onto the path towards his clearing, but he would have to cut across this open space. Some one would surely see the big white thing with spots moving around.[img]A mild rustle came from the tall grass near a small pond. Up from it came an appaloosa stallion, still half asleep. With a vigorous hake of his mane, the twigs and grass let up and dropped to the ground. Why is there so much noise? Jetson thought, turning his large body around. What he saw shocked him, and made him take a step back. Why in teh world are they all here? The appaloosa pawed the ground. How was he supposed to enjoy his day now? He could try and sneak off onto the path towards his clearing, but he would have to cut across this open space. Some one would surely see the big white thing with spots moving around.

Lokitha

Female Number of posts : 15
Location : Where there are pink unicorns, rainbows, candy canes, and it's raining chocolate! 8D
Job/hobbies : Western pleasure riding, various anime, Drawing manga, chibi, realistic, and cartoon art

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Jetson
Health points:
A little bit of fun Left_bar_bleue190/200A little bit of fun Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof. Cuddles 11th November 2008, 3:04 am

Esmerelda glanced down at her feet, secretly wishing she was a bit daintier. "I didn't mean to stare. I've never seen a winged horse before." She suddenly felt a little awkward. She looked back up at winged stallion. "My name is Esmerelda. Essie if you like." She caught tidbits of the other conversations that were occuring a small distance away from her. She whinnied a small giggle at the stallion that called himself Sest. 'Stallions. They're all the same.' She snickered to herself. "What brings you here?" She asked, then quickly admonished herself for how silly her statement sounded. Maybe she should stay with the herd more often. It certainly would help her rusty social skills and conversation.

Prof. Cuddles

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Silentmoon 11th November 2008, 9:29 am

Casta cocked his head to the side, wondering if his new aquintence and not yet quite friend had found a mare. Good, He thought to himself, but that will make him a notable enemy." he finished sadly. The arabian gave an iquiring eye over Demeter. She was pretty, and he could get used to that gorgeous mane too. But she didn't spark his interest like Gallaida had. A little to nice, oh well.

Casta backed away slowly, letting Sest and his new interesting mare be alone. They seemed to be well. "So back to the herd." He snorted and loped forward back and away from the clearing. He kept at this pace until about 1 minute after when he smelled something. Someone knew? Possibly so! The arabian wandered off the path and followed his nose to a tall grassy patch. Behind it was a strange look of moving dots. He blinked once, then again, and again. Finally, "Who goes there? I'm sure you should know where you are at the very least." Casta snorted, but his kept his head noble, his eyes soft.
Silentmoon
Silentmoon

Female Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : Breyers!! :D
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Castanova
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaats711 11th November 2008, 11:43 am

Demeter couldn't hold it in anymore, she burst out laughing. "Oh, my this Thlak guy sounds hilarious." she said, slowly stoppping laughing, "Yes, if I was in your herd I'd be running the other way as fast as I could." Smiling she added "I'm an apple person, too." I really like this guy she thought, looking over at the winged stallion she added in her mind Wings just seem to frilly for a life like I have.
Kaats711
Kaats711

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlira 11th November 2008, 10:09 pm

Sest watched as Cast left. 'Good!' he thought. 'Less competetion!' He turned his full attention upon Demeter. "Oh yes, my herd leader is... A real laugh riot!" he snorted a laugh. This mare seemed easy to talk to at least, unlike that quiet gal from his own herd. He shuddered a bit involuntarily. "Besides, I felt as if I didn't belong there... No wings to speak of. No mate. Just me." he snorted and stamped his hooves. He didn't know what was so great about wings anyways. Thalhk had em, Julian had em, Even that flashy black guy had em! But what was the point? You couldn't go running into the ocean spray with em, couldn't enjoy a quiet spring rain. Nothing like that.
Kahlira
Kahlira

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 11th November 2008, 11:10 pm

He gave her a kind horsey grin, sensing her nervousness. His head dipped low to her, muzzle brushing the long meadow grasses, "It's a pleasure to meet you 'Essie'." He said testing the suggested nickname. Her question made him chuckle a little inwardly, so simple, yet such a difficult question to answer really. And ear cocked to eavesdrop on the other comings and going of the nearby horses as he thought of a way to honestly answer her question in a way that wouldn't make himself sound absolutely insane. "The wind, the stars, the sun, the moon, things that bring about change and nothing at all. I'm just following where my hooves lead me until I find what I'm looking for, even if I don't quite know what it is." He said sheepishly, wondering what kind of crazy llama the mare before him would think he was for being such a fool.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Prof. Cuddles 12th November 2008, 6:59 pm

Esmerelda's eyes twinkled a bit as he gave his answer. "That sounds like it would be wonderful actually. To just go." She remarked. What an interesting stallion this was. "How will you know if you find what you're looking for though?" She asked before thinking. She kicked at the ground a bit, worrying if the question was too personal. She smiled at the thought of soaring in the clouds, so high you could almost touch the stars.

Prof. Cuddles

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 13th November 2008, 8:25 am

"I'll know in my heart." He stated with an accompanying nod. "I'm looking for a different kind of freedom, I just haven't found it yet." He atttempted to clarify, not really sure that he was succeeding.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum