Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer??

3 posters

Go down

Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer??

Post  WelshPonyGirl 28th June 2008, 9:36 am

Anyone? If you haven't, I suggest you do. <3333 They are simply amazing! I'm chomping at the bit for the next ones!!! Smile I have an unhealthy obssession with them. Smile lol!

WelshPonyGirl

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : I ride horses extensively, and am showing in Pony Hunter and Childrens Hunter on the A/AA circuits.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Windy
Health points:
Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Left_bar_bleue200/200Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty Re: Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer??

Post  Kaats711 29th June 2008, 8:28 pm

I <3 them! You should read The Host as well. It's aimed more at adults but not inappropriate just something for your mind to chew on Very Happy
Kaats711
Kaats711

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Demeter
Health points:
Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Left_bar_bleue200/200Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty Re: Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer??

Post  Liria 29th June 2008, 9:13 pm

YES. I read them. Very Happy Before they were even popular, my friend let me borrow Twilight and I was hooked. Then after a half year or year, it became a New York Timer's best seller! :O
Liria
Liria
Admin

Female Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Mirela
Health points:
Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Left_bar_bleue190/200Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

http://www.ponyisland.net/query.php?query=presentation&usr=50386

Back to top Go down

Post  WelshPonyGirl 8th July 2008, 5:00 pm

Yes, I was looking at "The Host" the other day in the bookstore, but didn't have any cash on me. D: I shall have to read now, though.

Team Jacob or Edward, guys?

I personally LOVE Jacob, he's my favorite fictional character ever!

WelshPonyGirl

Job/hobbies : I ride horses extensively, and am showing in Pony Hunter and Childrens Hunter on the A/AA circuits.

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Liria 8th July 2008, 8:32 pm

EDWARD. He's so smexy. And loving. And adorable. And sweet. And sometimes a bit too over-protective. Very Happy

I REALLY want to read the Host, but it's still hard cover and waaay too expensive considering how fast I plow through them. Paperbacks are the best.
Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:
Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Left_bar_bleue190/200Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  WelshPonyGirl 9th July 2008, 5:00 pm

Gah. Edward. >.<

Jacob. Proud member of the .5%

WelshPonyGirl

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Anyone here read the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer?? Empty Breaking Dawn count down!

Post  Liria 13th July 2008, 9:56 am

Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  WelshPonyGirl 13th July 2008, 7:30 pm

lol.... it's not working Li!!! affraid

WelshPonyGirl

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down