Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay... what is up with swim meets?

3 posters

Go down

Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty Okay... what is up with swim meets?

Post  WelshPonyGirl 23rd June 2008, 8:36 pm

Okay, so I had a diving meet tonight in Cleveland, and EVERY year (for the last four years) it always gets called off because of storms. This year it was looking great as me and my team warmed up, but within ten minutes it was dark and black and lightening...?? Apparently our team is better, because they aren't worthy of our presence... or so the gods apparently think. LOL. So weird... it's like one HUGE coincidence... hahaha.

Smile

WelshPonyGirl

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : I ride horses extensively, and am showing in Pony Hunter and Childrens Hunter on the A/AA circuits.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Windy
Health points:
Okay... what is up with swim meets? Left_bar_bleue200/200Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty Re: Okay... what is up with swim meets?

Post  Liria 23rd June 2008, 9:07 pm

Wait, is your meet area outside? Because most pools I know are indoors, so whenever we're swimming we are never affected by inclement weather.
Liria
Liria
Admin

Female Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Mirela
Health points:
Okay... what is up with swim meets? Left_bar_bleue190/200Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

http://www.ponyisland.net/query.php?query=presentation&usr=50386

Back to top Go down

Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty Re: Okay... what is up with swim meets?

Post  DreamerGirl 23rd June 2008, 9:19 pm

I remember when I was younger, when I had swim lessons, it always seemed to have thunderstorms at one time or another. But I think that's just cause of the area I live in.
DreamerGirl
DreamerGirl

Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, drawing, playing videos games, surfing the internet
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Flicka
Health points:
Okay... what is up with swim meets? Left_bar_bleue180/200Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  WelshPonyGirl 24th June 2008, 8:10 am

Ya, Clevelands pool is outside, because it's a public pool. Ours in indoor, so we never have that problem when we have home meets.

And during the winter, I dive for my school, which has a very good diving program. Smile

WelshPonyGirl

Job/hobbies : I ride horses extensively, and am showing in Pony Hunter and Childrens Hunter on the A/AA circuits.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Windy
Health points:
Okay... what is up with swim meets? Left_bar_bleue200/200Okay... what is up with swim meets? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum