Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delicious -

2 posters

Go down

Delicious - Empty Delicious -

Post  Delicious 23rd June 2008, 7:14 pm

Annnd, since I forgot it the first time, but now work is over so I actually AM ready to go again ...
(edited to add): "Delicious is here and ready to go Very Happy". Hehe.

Name: Ariadne
Color(s): Blue roan, Rear legs have high white socks/slight splash, & a milkbucket muzzle.
Breed: Shire

Last edited by Delicious on 24th June 2008, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting application. :))

Delicious

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Character sheet
Unbridled name: ?
Health points:
Delicious - Left_bar_bleue185/200Delicious - Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)

Back to top Go down

Delicious - Empty Re: Delicious -

Post  Delicious 24th June 2008, 5:12 pm

Oh, and obviously - don't have my own Unbridled yet. So the above is my dream'un. *cough*
Hopefully that's okay. Smile

- Del

Delicious

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 24th June 2008, 9:24 pm

The rocky cliffs loom above you, their sheer height an obstacle in and of itself, but amidst the faint whistle of wind through the crevasses, you can hear a forlorn whinny, but where? To your left lies a path out toward the safety of the plains, but to your right is another more treacherous path, up the rocky cliffside, where falling down looks like more of an option than remaining in one piece. Which path do you choose?
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Psilk
Health points:
Delicious - Left_bar_bleue200/200Delicious - Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Delicious 25th June 2008, 6:15 pm

Leafy wrote:The rocky cliffs loom above you, their sheer height an obstacle in and of itself, but amidst the faint whistle of wind through the crevasses, you can hear a forlorn whinny, but where? To your left lies a path out toward the safety of the plains, but to your right is another more treacherous path, up the rocky cliffside, where falling down looks like more of an option than remaining in one piece. Which path do you choose?

Ariadne stops mid-chew, and scents the wind carefully, pricking both ears at the whinny. After a moment's thought and a quick swallow of the remainder of grass she was chewing, she makes her way towards the cliffside. She is certain she sensed a sort of desperation in the pitch in the whinny, and that it is much more likely that someone of the four-footed persuasion will be in trouble near the cliff, rather in the lush grasses behind her.

Delicious

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 26th June 2008, 12:58 pm

The only cliff path that you can see looks dangerous, steep, thin and crumbly. What if the other horse isn't up here and you're risking your life for nothing?
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Psilk
Health points:
Delicious - Left_bar_bleue200/200Delicious - Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Delicious 26th June 2008, 1:43 pm

Ariadne hesistates at the edge of the (rather daunting) cliff path. Flattening her ears and glaring at it frusteratingly, she waffles as to whether her life and limb are worth the risk...

"Hrmf. I was certain I hadn't passed anyone on the plains earlier .. but eaurgh. If they're stuck up there - they could be in real danger!" she mutters to herself, stamping a rear hoof in frusteration. "Then again, if I run on up there, it's very likely I'll be in danger - and who's going to come after lil' ol' me? No one knows me out in this part of the country...!"

She gazes at the cliffside path and huffs. "Well ... I should at least give a good call - and maybe inch up a very short ways up the path. A very short ways, and very carefully. Surely that will discharge my responsibility to help without endangering me needlessly..." she said, sighing heavily in an attempt to assuage her guilt in the face of her fear of the cliff path.

"Hey! Hullo there! Is anyone up there? Did you need any help....?!" She whinnyed up the path, as loud and clear as she was able - not sure whether she was hoping for silence or a reply to her question.

Delicious

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum