Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felifur

2 posters

Go down

Felifur Empty Felifur

Post  Felifur 23rd June 2008, 3:27 pm

Felifur is here and ready to go Very Happy

Ok, I'm here and I'd like to play a horse character of mine =) Hope he's ok

Name: Alexej
Color(s): The fur is light reddish brown with slightly lighter, "blonde" tail and mane. He's got a stand-up mane. He's also got a broad blaze and a stocking on his right hindleg.
Breed: Akhal Teke

Felifur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Felifur Empty Re: Felifur

Post  Leafy 24th June 2008, 9:28 pm

You find yourself standing in the middle of a vast grassland, all around you a lush jewel green that is springy beneath your hooves. The sunlight shimmers off the leaves of majestic oak trees that dot the landscape and a gentle breeze sifts through your mane. Perhaps there could be other horses living here but where?
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Psilk
Health points:
Felifur Left_bar_bleue200/200Felifur Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Felifur 25th June 2008, 6:01 am

I lower my head and take a mouth full of grass. It tastes just as fresh as it looks, even a little bit sweet.
Chewing I take a look around and test the air. I think I perceive a faint cent of other horses everywhere, but that doesn't surprise me. How could such a beautiful area not be inhabited?

The sun is warm on my fur and the land is waiting to be explored. I turn around, unsure where to go. There's nothing there that might help me find the horses living here, if there are any, but when I turn to have the sun in my back, the shadows of the trees seem to be pointing the direction. That's the way I'm going!

I make two joyful little jumps like a foal and then I start running, just because I feel like it. The wind in my face and the movement make me happy. Stallions like me never grow up.

Felifur

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum