Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liria

2 posters

Go down

Liria Empty Liria

Post  Liria 23rd June 2008, 8:22 am

Liria is here, and ready to go!

I am going to be RPing Mirela.

Liria 007Mirela
Liria
Liria
Admin

Female Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Mirela
Health points:
Liria Left_bar_bleue190/200Liria Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

http://www.ponyisland.net/query.php?query=presentation&usr=50386

Back to top Go down

Liria Empty Re: Liria

Post  Leafy 23rd June 2008, 11:17 am

(Mirela <3)

Mirela find herself high on a mountain, up near where the tree line ends and where the craggy peaks can barely be seen through the clouds. Mountain goats can be seen a little higher up, fuzzy white things bouncing around the rocks like deformed lint bunnies. Mirela can either head up toward the goats or down into the forest to see what might be hiding in there.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 98

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Psilk
Health points:
Liria Left_bar_bleue200/200Liria Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Liria 23rd June 2008, 2:16 pm

"It's so empty..." Mirela sighed as she looked around at the desolate landscape, but just as she said this, she noticed some white puffs jumping around on rocks not too far from her. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear," mumbled Mirela at the irony of the sudden appearance of wildlife.

Mirela had been wandering for what seemed like ages, unsure of exactly where she was. All she remembered was taking a left off of a path and then ending up completely lost. Now she was in a place that was quite cold and with little wildlife. She hadn't encountered another horse for miles, and was beginning to worry that she would have to spend the night on the mountain. This place was known for wolves, and even though she was a large Gypsy Vanner, her sheer size would do nothing to help her if she came face to face with a pack of famished wolves.

A shiver ran through her body as she stood on the cold, snowy ground, and she figured it would be best to go to the woods for warmth. The forest would house more animals that could help her get away from the mountain, and at least in a sylvan landscape, she could hide more easily from predators.
Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 23rd June 2008, 7:17 pm

The forest was much kinder than the mountain top, and soon Mirela would find more company than she'd bargained for. A small dark red bird descended from the trees and landed on her neck, eyeballing her warily, who was this stranger and what was she doing in his forest?
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Liria 23rd June 2008, 9:52 pm

When Mirela went into the forest, she was not expecting a visitor so soon. A bird glided on to her neck, and Mirela felt an urge to flee, but once she realized it was indeed just a bird, her muscles relaxed.

"Hello! What is your name? Mine's Mirela by the way, thanks for asking in advanced."

Already she was beginning to feel much warmer by the insulation of the thick trees in the woods. This place wouldn't be so bad if she did have to stay for the night.
Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 24th June 2008, 5:14 pm

The little bird warbled at her, not quite understanding the horse's language. Soon more birds came down and joined the first, landing on her back or at her feet, staring at her with their curious, beady eyes, almost as if asking what this stranger was doing in their home. The birds meant no harm to her, they were mostly just curious, but still, they found safety and intimidation in numbers, now all they wanted to know was how this strange beast would react, and if she's say anything they could actually understand.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Liria 24th June 2008, 7:45 pm

Mirela suddenly realized the language barrier between them as the little bird began to twitter and chirp at her. "Dang it, I can't understand you at all," she mumbled. When the other birds began to cascade down from the trees to join the bird, she felt the trickling sensation as claws hit fur. The avifauna were kind enough not to scratch her though, so she didn't flinch. "Maybe if I speak more slowly.... Heeeellloooooo. Mmmyyy n-a-m-e i-s Mir-reee-la. I a-m l-o-s-t. Caaan y-o-u heeeellppp meeee?" Mirela crossed her non-existent fingers in hopes that somehow the fowl would understand.
Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 25th June 2008, 8:30 pm

The first bird chirped at her, and like a wave it spread until all the little birds were chirping at her. It wasn't threatening by any means, but slightly intimidating from the language barrier. The first bird that had come down to her, took off and flew in front of her, and stopped, hanging midair, it's wings almost invisible due to the intensity of it's wingbeats. It chirped again and the rest of the birds flew off in the direction he was waiting. Would Mirela follow?
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Liria 25th June 2008, 11:12 pm

Perhaps the birds didn't completely understand her, but their cue for her to follow meant that they comprehended her plea in some form or another. "I guess I'll follow you! Don't go too fast though, a landlubber like myself can only run so fast through the trees, compared to you aviators!"
Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leafy 26th June 2008, 8:49 pm

Most of the birds were already gone, but the first was still there, flitting from tree to tree, leading the mare further into the forest.

Soon the birds had led her to a deep forest clearing where a young golden stallion stood grazing. The birds immediately crowded around him, landing all over him, covering his back like a red-brown blanket. He looked genuinely happy to see his little feathered friends and crooned at them until he saw the mare the birds had brought and stared at her in silence, wondering who this stranger was. The bird that had led Mirela most of the way landed atop his poll and stood between his ears, chittering excitedly at him.

"They tell say they found you wandering the forest? Welcome, I'm Eldorado, and this is my home." He said eloquently and gave a deep bow of his head to the mare.
Leafy
Leafy
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Liria 27th June 2008, 3:44 pm

Mirela began to wonder when the bird would finally stop flying around, and as she thought of this, she noticed the bird had led her to a clearing. There, the rest of the birds who were not patient enough to wait for her, crowded around a horse. Mirela was unsure of what to say and instead looked at the stallion, noticing details about him.

"They say they found you wandering the forest? Welcome, I'm Eldorado, and this is my home."

"Hello Eldorado, I'm Mirela, and I'm...sort of lost, and I decided it would be better to go the forest and find someone to help, then stay out on the mountain with those packs of wolves I keep hearing. But, how did you figure this out? Can you speak bird? I was having a bit of trouble speaking to them myself."
Liria
Liria
Admin

Character sheet
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down