Unbridled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled?

+3
Kahlira
DreamerGirl
-Hollywood-
7 posters

Go down

Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled?

Post  -Hollywood- 17th June 2008, 4:45 pm

Unbridled's will come in both breeds and mutations. Paso Fino, Thoroughbred, Gypsy Vanner and Quarter Horse are examples are what we consider breeds of Unbridled, and Winged Unicorn, Pegasus, Nightmare and Kirin are what we consider to be mutations.

Feel free to suggest any breeds or mutations you would like to see featured by Unbridled!
-Hollywood-
-Hollywood-
Admin

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Annie
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue195/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/200)

Back to top Go down

Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty Re: Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled?

Post  DreamerGirl 18th June 2008, 10:55 pm

I would love to see Arabians!
DreamerGirl
DreamerGirl

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Horseback riding, drawing, playing videos games, surfing the internet
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Flicka
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue180/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Back to top Go down

Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty Re: Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled?

Post  Kahlira 19th June 2008, 4:44 pm

*thinks greedy thoughts*

Pegasus!
Kahlira
Kahlira

Number of posts : 31

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Dark Desire
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue200/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  WelshPonyGirl 21st June 2008, 4:23 pm

I would really like to see some mustangs. Oh yea.

WelshPonyGirl

Job/hobbies : I ride horses extensively, and am showing in Pony Hunter and Childrens Hunter on the A/AA circuits.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Windy
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue200/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellamausi 21st June 2008, 7:16 pm

Oh, that could be cool! Since I don't have any ideas of myself right now, I'll second Welshies Mustangs! Smile
Bellamausi
Bellamausi

Female Number of posts : 27

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Mocha
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue170/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthenge 22nd June 2008, 9:24 pm

As I mentioned on PI, I want a heard of Welsh. Cobs or Mountain pony types preferably.
Nighthenge
Nighthenge

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Apollo
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue198/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (198/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighthenge 22nd June 2008, 9:49 pm

Oh, Nightmares sound interesting.

I almost forgot. I'd love to see Irish Draughts too. The traditional type are lovely stout warmbloods (they are not actually a Draft breed like Clydesdales). I've had the oportunity to meet a couple and fell in love with them.
Nighthenge
Nighthenge

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Apollo
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue198/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (198/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dookies 22nd June 2008, 9:53 pm

Unicorns! I love you

Dookies

Number of posts : 14

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Nevermore
Health points:
Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Left_bar_bleue184/200Want to suggest a breed or mutation for Unbridled? Empty_bar_bleue  (184/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  WelshPonyGirl 23rd June 2008, 2:36 pm

I'd quite frankly LOVE welsh! I <3 all things welsh! I own a welsh pony & corgi.

WelshPonyGirl

Job/hobbies : I ride horses extensively, and am showing in Pony Hunter and Childrens Hunter on the A/AA circuits.
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Character sheet
Unbridled name: Windy
Health points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum